Monday, June 2, 2008

FINALLY.. there you are!

a hectic week had just past. abe was away on 3days meeting at KL and i took the opportunity to do some shopping for mom before she's leaving for china for 8days vacation.
and something that i never expect happened [just in front of my eyes]. i don't know whether it was just a coincidence or God wants to show me the miracles that he can do. yuuup!!!! the B****H that trying to get closer to abe was finally in front of me [without noticing me]. i wasn't sure at first but my instinct keep telling me that she was the one. and to confirm it i rang the B***H's number [which she used to contact abe]. i was then contacted abe and here's what the conversations goes:
[ me : the B***H is here be..
abe : apa konon tu **** buat di sana?
me : nda tau.. wearing yellow uniform.. kerja apa tu? aku siram kupi ah...
abe : atur ja... ]
but i wasn't that mean... to attack another woman in public. i still have my pride and i won't do anything silly act like that. so i just sat there, looking and waiting for the B***H to leave..
Then i whisper to myself: thanx GOD..for what i've seen today.

No comments: