Monday, August 4, 2008

blue MONDAY...

i don't like the feeling i have right now.

i feel blue.

blue.

blue.


bapa and i went for his appointment last week. and as i had guessed earlier, the result wasn't good. Dr Wong told me that his PSA reading had raised to 42.1 [compared to 5.7 last january]. no wonder bapa kept complaining about his leg pain. i knew the cell had been active again! i tried to be seen strong and tough in-front of Dr Wong as he explained to me a few choices i can make. at the moment he advised me to try a new medicine which cost me rm30+per tablet.


the result really made my heart broken into pieces. it hurt me so much. my mood kept on swinging until now. i cant concentrate at my work as my mind rambling everywhere. then i texted abe: i thought I've been strong enough. i thought I've been ready. but i just cant bear to see bapa in pain again. and my tears burst out as i finished sending the text.

4 comments:

Nis Manis said...

dang, i donno exactly ur dad sakit apa..

tp u have to stay strong.. kalu nda nnt ur dad nmpk u nanges2 lagi dia sedih nnt..

senyum skit..

**hugs**

bulan_sunrise said...

thanx nis.
i'll try to be tough.

[bapa is suffering with Prostate CA]

btw it's a relieve to get **hugs** from u.

Nis Manis said...

oh, my hosmet pun bebaru ni berkampung d spital sbb 1 of d family member ada prostate cancer juga..

suda kena opret now recovering.. dgr2 ambil masa pjg jugak baru baik..

hope ur dad ok la ya..

bulan_sunrise said...

operation was done last year nis. after operation PSA dropped to 0.6 but after some times the cells reactive again. tu yg nda tahan bila bapa selalu mengadu sakit. btw now we're trying a new med. to controll the cells. hopefully it works. thanx for the wish nis.