Friday, August 8, 2008

its 08.08.08 !

some people are very particular about number.
including me.
maybe because of the Chinese blood that flowing inside my vein.
or it might because of my profession that bond me with figures.

and what's so significance about the 080808?
triple happiness?
triple prosperity?
i got no idea actually.

until a friend send me this sms:
today is 080808 and it merely comes in every thousand years. so wish u a happy special day!

since it happens only once in a life time, i wish u all a wonderful day .
for those who are tying the knot today.. may God bless your day.

HAPPY 080808 every one!!

2 comments:

Nis Manis said...

hepi 080808 to u tooo...

hiks!

yup, chinese haruss suka banget ngan nombor lapan ni..

ong gtu!

:D

bulan_sunrise said...

ong lai ler nis..
wish that many more to come !